Hyacinth Blue with glass
- 1 x Hyacinth Blue with glass
|Delivered as||Flower bulbs|
|Preferred Soil||Any soil|
|Full grown height||10cm - 20cm|
|Mature width||5cm - 10cm|
How to take care of Hyacinth Blue with glass
Indoors: Fill the planter with the compost and plant the Hyacinth Blue with glass bulbs just below the soil surface, then place the planter in a dark cupboard at a modest temperature. Water lightly every week for 6-8 weeks. When the sprouts are approx. 10cm remove the planter from the cupboard and force the Hyacinth Blue with glass bulbs into bloom at room temperature. Outside: Plant Hyacinth Blue with glass in free draining but moist soil in sun or partial shade. Perfect for borders or planters. Add some organic fertilizer on top of the soil after planting and let this soak into the ground. ATTENTION: The dust from Hyacinth Blue with glass may cause some itching, just wash it away and apply some skin cream if this happens, it will go away quickly.
For additional instructions see product packaging.
- -29%3/420xAnemone coronaria Mr. Fokker x 20Special Price £3.00 Regular Price £4.25
- 4/520xSparaxis hybrida tricolour mix x 20£3.25Out of stock
- -51%4/520xAllium moly x 20Special Price £1.60 Regular Price £3.25
- -46%3/420xAnemone coronaria De Caen x 20Special Price £2.15 Regular Price £3.95