Our best-selling bonsai trees. These popular bonsais are immediately available with a 100% growth and flowering guarantee. With some simple care you can enjoy your bonsai for decades.
- 0.25 ltrDCM Liquid Fertilizer Bonsai 0.25 ltr£4.75Stock 15DCM Liquid Fertilizer Bonsai is specially formulated fertilizer for the needs of the bonsai. The power supply provides long for 3 months for a... Learn More
- Ø 20cmBonsai Acer PalmAcer palmatum 'Atropurpureum'£49.95Stock 42Japanese Bonsai Acer atropurpurea is a deciduous Bonsai prized for it's spectacular fiery red five pointed leaves. Native to Japan the elegantly... Learn More
- Ø 20cmEvergreenBonsai Ligustrum Nitida Broom 9 YrLigustrum sinense£38.95Stock 23Chinese Ligustrum makes a good bonsai for beginners, they are very forgiving and virtually indestructible. Ligustrum bonsai trees are similar in... Learn More
- Ø 15cmginners treeBonsai Elm Parfivola Broom Style 7yrUlmus parvifolia£26.95Stock 12Bonsai trees make perfect gifts. This pretty bonsai has been grown in China for 7 years and is hardy in our climate but still needs protection against... Learn More
- Ø 15cmEvergreenBonsai Carmona Broom 15cmBonsai Carmona Broom£24.95Only 9 leftBonsai retusa Carmona also known as Fukien Tea Tree or Philippine Tea Tree is a very rewarding indoor bonsai tree. It produces small white flowers... Learn More
- Ø 15cmFragrantBonsai Ligustrum nitida Broom 15 cm potLigustrum sinense£28.95Stock 26Chinese Ligustrum makes a good bonsai for beginners, they are very forgiving and virtually indestructible. Ligustrum bonsai trees are similar in... Learn More
- -11%Ø 15cmEvergreenBonsai Ilex 15 cm potBonsai IlexSpecial Price £34.65 Regular Price £38.95Only 9 leftNative to Japan and Russia the Ilex crenata is an evergreen tree with small scalloped dark-green leaves and fine twiggy growth. It flowers in summer... Learn More
- 30-40cmEvergreenBonsai Pinus Broom 20 cmBonsai Pinus£46.95Only 9 leftBonsai Pinus is a type of bonsai that grows very slowly. So they are very old plants that form a beautiful compact bonsai. Learn More
- -12%Ø 15cmBonsai Acer atropurpureum 15 cm potAcer palmatum 'Atropurpureum'Special Price £38.70 Regular Price £43.95Only 6 leftJapanese Bonsai Acer atropurpurea is a deciduous Bonsai prized for it's spectacular fiery red five pointed leaves. Native to Japan the elegantly... Learn More
Just like other plants, there are some that are more popular than others
Juniper bonsai have flexible branches, making it easy to shape and prune for beginners and bonsai enthusiasts making it by far the most popular bonsai to grow and maintain.
Secondly is the distinctively shaped Chinese elm bonsai, which is a strong, durable and if you are a new to the art of bonsai, it quite forgiving when you forget to water or prune. It can be grown indoor or outdoor, which makes it a popular choice for bonsai.
Thirdly is the ficus bonsai, that has a thick trunk, wider leaves and roots which adapts well to many surroundings. This bonsai is popular for indoor growing and great for pruning.
The Japanese maple bonsai tree is best known for being deciduous making it not so popular although they have a unique leaf shape, and remarkable seasonal changes.
The cypress bonsai trees can also be are popular because of their tropical appearance. They have deep green foliage, with a mixture of branches which in turn makes it the perfect bonsai for trimming and maintaining.
The Satsuki Azaleas bonsai trees are popular bonsai trees due to the beautiful flowers that are produced at least twice a year making it suitable as a gift for women.