Chlorophytum or spiderplants are one of the easiest houseplants to keep. This air-purifying plant with long arched leaves decorated with soft white stripes will look great in your interior. Young plants can grow on the variegated leaves that hang from the plant like flowers. How to take care of the spiderplant, just place it somewhere where it will get lots of indirect light. Water the plant when the soil at the top feels dry.
- -11%20-30cmChlorophytum AtlanticChlorophytum comosum 'Atlantic'Special Price £10.65 Regular Price £11.95Stock 45Chlorophytum are more commonly known as spider plants. They originate in South Africa and Asia. Easy to maintain as a house plant for areas of sun or... Learn More
- -16%20-30cmChlorophytum OceanChlorophytum comosum 'Ocean'Special Price £11.70 Regular Price £13.95Stock 19Easy to maintain as a house plant for areas of sun or shade. Chlorophytum Ocean has attractive cascading, green ribboned foliage with white... Learn More
- -11%Ø 12cmChlorophytum PacificChlorophytum laxum 'Pacific'Special Price £13.30 Regular Price £14.95Stock 50Chlorophytum laxum Pacific has attractive cascading, fresh green foliage with a narrow white band down the center of each pointed leaf. This easy Learn More
- -13%20-30cm3xChlorophytum CollectionSpecial Price £26.05 Regular Price £29.95Stock 13Chlorophytum are more commonly known as spider plants. They originate in South Africa and Asia. Easy to maintain as a house plant for areas of sun or... Learn More
- 20-30cmChlorophytum LemonChlorophytum Lemon£12.95Stock 30Easy to maintain as a house plant for areas of sun or shade. This Chlorophytum has attractive bright green foliage with a faint white stripe in the... Learn More
- 20-30cmChlorophytum comosum Green BonnieChlorophytum comosum Green Bonnie£12.95Only 5 leftThe Chlorophytum comosum Green Bonnie is also known as the Curly Spider plant. It is rounded and has compact, attractive dark green leaves. The... Learn More
- 40-50cmChlorophytum comosum BonnieChlorophytum comosum 'Bonnie'£19.95Out of stockOut of stockChlorophytum comosum Bonnie is more commonly as the spider plant, it originally comes from South Africa. This easy to maintain house plant is... Learn More
Chlorophytums are more commonly known as spider plants, originally comes from South Africa and Asia
Chlorophytums are easy to maintain as houseplants they grow well in areas of sun or shade. Variegated Chlorophytums in particular are used as houseplants; they are strong and air filtering perfect for purifying the air in your living room and or office.
Chlorophytums are "Clean Air" plants
The Chlorophytum also called the Grail lily is one of the easiest plants to keep alive. It is a real air purifier, which is why you see these plants a lot in offices. With its decorative foliage it is also a beautiful houseplant. So double enjoy!
Chlorophytums have the ability to clean the air. The Chlorophytum comosum variegatum is mentioned in a list from NASA as a plant that can filter the air very well, remove harmful components in the air and clean air with oxygen is excreted by the leaves of the plant.
Chlorophytums are graceful and easy to grow plants that do well in pots and hanging baskets. They bloom with small white flowers.