- Ø 7cm5xStrawberry Polka x 5Strawberry Polka£9.95Only 6 leftStrawberry Polka is a midseason variety that will provide you with an abundance of delicious juicy fruits with an outstanding flavour. ... Learn More
- Ø 7cm5xStrawberry Korona x 5Strawberry Korona£9.95Only 6 leftStrawberry Korona is an excellent early season garden strawberry variety as it offers both outstanding flavour with good disease... Learn More
- Ø 7cm5xStrawberry Darselect x 5Strawberry Darselect£11.95Stock 16Strawberry Darselect is an early French variety, a great performer which offers an outstanding flavour! They are easy to grow garden plants that... Learn More
- Ø 7cm5xStrawberry Mieze Schindler x 5Strawberry Mieze Schindler£12.95Only 5 leftStrawberry Mieze Schindler is a unique early season variety. The juicy fruits are small, dark red and often resemble raspberries. They have... Learn More
- Ø 7cm5xStrawberry Pine Alpine x 5Strawberry white 'Pine Alpine'£14.95Stock 11A strawberry with the flavour of pineapple - Pineberry - a tasty idea of Mother Nature! Grow your own juicy, sweet white strawberries. This lovely,... Learn More
- Ø 7cm5xStrawberry Evie 2 x 5Strawberry Evie 2£12.95Stock 11Strawberry Evie 2 is an everbearing strawberry producing an abundance of juicy berries from early Summer into Autumn. Strawberries are easy to... Learn More
- Ø 7cm5xStrawberry Cherry Berry x 5Strawberry Cherry Berry£12.95Only 6 leftGrow your own sun-ripened strawberries with excellent flavour this Summer! Strawberry Cherry Berry are easy to grow garden plants that will... Learn More
- Ø 9cmEdible fruitStrawberry Summer BreezeStrawberry Summer Breeze£5.25Stock 46This delightful ornamental strawberry plant combines beauty and taste.... Learn More
- Ø 9cmEdible fruitStrawberry Summer Breeze WhiteStrawberry Summer Breeze White£5.25Stock 43The Fraisiers Summer Breeze is a prolific variety that not only offers a pretty bloom of small white flowers but also cascading fruits with a... Learn More
- Ø 12cmStrawberry Fragaria ToscanaStrawberry£6.50Stock 63Starwberry Toscana produces stunning, vibrant pink flowers followed by a bounty of delicious berries. Strawberries are high in vitamin C.... Learn More
- 3xStrawberry Maxi Fructa x 3Fragaria ×ananassa 'Maxi Fructa'£5.25Out of stockThis strawberry variety 'Maxi Fructa' likes to be well fed with some organic fertiliser around the plants and plenty of sunshine. Learn More
- 3xEdible fruitStrawberry fragaria Ostara x 3Fragaria ×ananassa 'Ostara'£3.95Out of stockThese abundantly fruiting strawberries have an ongoing fruit producing capacity. Ostara produces large amounts of sweet tasting fruits and is not... Learn More
- Edible fruitWhite StrawberryStrawberry white 'Pine Alpine'£3.95Out of stockA strawberry with the flavour of pineapple - Pineberry - a tasty idea of Mother Nature! Grow your own juicy, sweet white strawberries. This lovely,... Learn More
- Ø 7cm5xStrawberry Ostara x 5Strawberry Ostara£9.95Out of stockOstara produces large amounts of sweet tasting fruits and is not as prone to fungal infections as other varieties. Performs well in a wide range of... Learn More
- Ø 7cm5xStrawberry Elsanta x 5Strawberry Elsanta£9.95Out of stockEnjoy large, sweet, juicy freshly picked Elsanta Strawberries this summer! They offer an outstanding flavour and are packed full of vitamins and... Learn More
- Ø 9cmStrawberry Fragaria VescaStrawberry Fragaria Vesca£3.95Out of stockStrawberry Fragaria Vesca is commonly known as wild strawberry. It is characterised by its bright green toothed foliage and cheerful white flowers... Learn More
- 40-50cmStrawberry Beltran 12 cm potStrawberry Beltran£5.25Out of stockStrawberry Beltran is very good for hanging baskets and containers, making it the ideal choice for gardeners with limited space! Strawberry Beltran... Learn More
- Ø 7cm5xGiant Strawberry Maxi Fructa x 5Fragaria ×ananassa 'Maxi Fructa'£9.95Out of stockHuge fruits (filling the hand of a child) have been reported from this super variety. The fruit flesh is quite firm with a succulent flavour. This... Learn More
Strawberry plants are one of the easiest and quickest plants to grow and produce fruit.
Strawberry plants can be grown in the garden or in hanging baskets on a balcony if you don't have space outdoors. The fruit-producing season can be extended from March through to November by planting a few different Strawberry plant varieties.
We supply large bare rooted Strawberry plants for best results
Strawberry Maxi Fructa produces huge fruit. Strawberry Maxi Fructa fruit flesh is quite firm with a succulent flavour. Strawberry Maxi Fructa likes to be well fed with some organic fertiliser around the plants and plenty of sunshine.
Strawberry Ostara produces large amounts of sweet tasting fruits and is not as prone to fungal infections as other varieties. Strawberry Ostara performs well in a wide range of growing conditions and soils; it can be grown in the garden or in large pots. These abundantly fruiting Ostara strawberries have an ongoing fruit producing capacity.
Tip; for strawberries planted in the garden plant them in rows and cover each row with straw to keep the fruit clean and slug free.
Strawberry plants are an excellent plant for amateur gardeners. They are not hardy in spring. It is important to find a location where they have the least risk of frost and wind. Choose the sunniest position in your garden. Never plant Strawberries where tomatoes or potatoes have been grown – as this could pass on root disease problems. Summer Fruiting Strawberries can be planted in late August/early September or early April. The runners can be pressed into pots in the ground. They will take 3-4 weeks to establish themselves, by which time they can be transplanted into your garden 45cm/18” apart. Incorporate as much organic matter or manure as possible into the Soil.
Strawberries are one of the easier plants to reproduce as they create offshoots (a long stem which carries a young plant at the end). It’s important to choose a Healthy plant and pick the strongest offshoots. Press it into a pot filled with compost and use wire to hold it in place. Place the pot back into ground beside the mature plant and water whenever the Soil is dry. Once the plant has established itself you can then moved it to the Other plants to bear an abundance of Strawberries next spring. You can grow your Strawberries earlier if grown under a cover from January onwards.