- -11%6/810xGladiolus nanus Nymph x 10Gladiolus nanus NymphSpecial Price £3.10 Regular Price £3.50Stock 19These gorgeous dwarf gladioli will bring a touch of class to your borders this summer. They also make exceptional cut flowers. Learn More
- -23%6/810xGladiolus nanus Elvira x 10Gladiolus nanus ElviraSpecial Price £2.70 Regular Price £3.50Only 9 leftGladiolus nanus Elvira blooms are soft ivory white blushed with a delicate veil of pink and enhanced by an deep pink blotch. Nanus Gladioli are Learn More
- -26%6/710xGladiolus Charming Lady x 10Gladiolus nanus Charming LadySpecial Price £2.60 Regular Price £3.50Stock 30Add a touch of class to your perennial border with these 'Charming Lady' gladioli, blushing candy floss pink flowers flushed with lilac on short... Learn More
- -27%6/810xGladioli Butterfly Mix x 10Gladiolus Butterfly MixSpecial Price £2.60 Regular Price £3.50Stock 98These beautiful Butterfly Gladioli are very popular Learn More
- 6/710xGladiolus nanus Mirella x 10Gladiolus nanus Mirella£3.25Only 1 leftCreate a sensational display in your garden with Gladiolus nanus Mirella, its vivid red blooms are also excellent for using in fresh flower... Learn More
- -29%6/710xGladiolus Nanus Charm x 10Gladiolus nanus CharmSpecial Price £2.35 Regular Price £3.25Stock 48Gladiolus nanus Charm blooms with multiple violet pink flowers enhanced by a pale white blotch at the lower lip of the flower. Gladioli nanus are Learn More
- -29%6/710xGladiolus nanus Halley x 10Gladiolus nanus HalleySpecial Price £2.30 Regular Price £3.25Stock 49Gladiolus Halley produces spikes of ivory white flowers with carmine red stripes on strap-like foliage and short stems. Learn More
- -21%6/810xGladiolus nanus Prins Claus x 10Gladiolus nanus Prins ClausSpecial Price £2.75 Regular Price £3.50Stock 48Gladiolus nanus Prins Claus will add a touch of drama to your perennial border. They also make exceptional cut flowers. Prins Claus is pure white... Learn More
- -29%6/710xGladiolus Charming Beauty x 10Gladiolus nanus Charm BeautySpecial Price £2.30 Regular Price £3.25Stock 48Gladiolus Charming Beauty blooms are a delicate salmon pink with a creamy white throat on strap-like foliage and short stems. Learn More
- -34%8/1010xGladiolus Green x 10Gladiolus GreenSpecial Price £2.40 Regular Price £3.50Stock 36This novelty Green Gladioli is also known as the Green Beer Gladioli, specially bred in remembrance of the green hills of Ireland. Blooms mid summer... Learn More
- -27%6/810xGladiolus nanus Guernsey Glory x 10Gladiolus Guernsey GlorySpecial Price £2.50 Regular Price £3.50Stock 41This fabulous dwarf gladioli variety blooms with orchid-like flowers in a striking combination of peach with deep carmine markings. They make... Learn More
- -14%6/810xGladiolus nanus Nathalie x 10Gladiolus nanus NathalieSpecial Price £3.10 Regular Price £3.50Stock 27Gladiolus nanus Nathalie produces spikes of salmon pink flowers blushed with red and enhanced by deep red markings. Learn More
- -26%6/710xGladioli nanus mix x 10Gladiolus nanus mixSpecial Price £2.70 Regular Price £3.50Stock 100+These superb hardy gladioli nanus mix are valued for their flowers in warm summery hues with pleasant markings on the lower petals. Learn More
- -21%8/1010xGladiolus White 8/10 cm x 10Gladiolus WhiteSpecial Price £2.75 Regular Price £3.50Stock 57This variety belongs to a group of large flowering gladioli. Best planted in clumps, they flower abundantly all summer long, producing... Learn More
- -29%8/1010xGladiolus Yellow x 10Gladiolus GeelSpecial Price £2.35 Regular Price £3.25Stock 33This gorgeous new variety of Gladioli produces large silky flowers clustered closely together on stems up to 3ft tall. Each bloom is a delightful... Learn More
- 6/710xGladiolus nanus Atom x 10Gladiolus nanus Atom£3.50Out of stockDazzling and different this dwarf Gladiolius Atom is a sizzling deep orange red with fine silvery edge on a short stem. Learn More
- 6/730xGladioli nanus Collection x 30£6.95Out of stockThis dazzling and different hardy Gladioli nanus Collection is a stunning collection of 3 beautiful Gladioli varieties that will add a touch of class... Learn More
- 8/1010xGladiolus Blue x 10Gladiolus Blue£3.50Out of stockThese highly unusual large flowering Gladioli have striking bright blue blooms frosted with white. Ideal for Learn More
- 8/1010xGladiolus Rose x 10Gladiolus Rose£3.50Out of stockA new large flowering Gladioli with ruffled, cherry pink colored blooms and a delicate soft fragrance. Ideal for showy borders and cutting. Learn More
- 8/1010xGladiolus White Pink x 10Gladiolus White Pink£3.25Out of stockThis gorgeous new variety of Gladioli produces large silky flowers clustered closely together on stems up to 3ft tall. Learn More
- 10xGladiolus nanus Robinetta x 10Gladiolus nanus Robinetta£3.50Out of stockThis striking dwarf Gladioli produces spikes of pinkish-red flowers with white accents on strap-like foliage and short stems. Learn More
Gladioli bloom with orchid-like flowers in striking colour combinations and is the ideal choice for long-lasting cut flowers
The large flowering Gladioli bulb varieties are perfect for the back of the border and the smaller nanus Gladioli bulbs are great for between perennials in mixed borders or containers.
Dig the bulbs up in late autumn and store in a cool dry place, ready to plant again next season. Large assortment of Premium Gladioli Bulbs direct from Holland, 100% Guaranteed, Quick Delivery.
Two-tone Gladiolus varieties such as Gladioli Prins Claus and Gladioli Robinetta are perfect for creating a dramatic and exciting display in gardens and bouquets.
How to Plant Gladioli
Large flowering Gladioli and so called dwarf types, are lovely summer bulbs for the border. They provide a lot of color from July until Fall. To be successful plant them at sunny locations in your garden. Preferably with some protection against wind.
Plant the bulbs in well prepared loosened soil by pressing the bulbs down into the soil and cover them with just 2-3 cm or so. Water well and give some support if needed.
Gladioli plants can grow up to 125 cm with ease, so some canes can be required.
Fertilise three weeks after planting with some organic fertiliser and with a compound fertiliser when the plants are about one Ft. tall.
Gladioli make excellent cutflowers for in the vase. Give them plenty of water the night before you cut them, they will last longer in the vase !
Our large flowering gladioli are spectacular, not only in the border, but also as a long-lasting cutflower in a large vase
If you plan to use them as cutflowers, water them well the night before you plan to cut them. They will absorb the water and last much longer in the vase!
Gladioli, not only for the border but also to be planted in a flower beds, containers, or to be used as cutflowers !
Large flowering gladioli are not hardy therefore we only sell them in spring.
Gladioli nanus is a dwarf gladioli with lovely coloured flowers in soft pastel tones
Plant scattered in little groups for maximum effect! Can also be combined with your summer plants or dwarf perennials. Dwarf gladiolus are hardy and may be left in the ground (give a little mulch on top) all year to multiply and naturalize.
Plant Gladioli nanus in combination with other dwarf perennials such as Geraniums.
Gladioli nanus flowers are elegantly shaped and make a great display. They make excellent cutflowers!
How to Grow Gladioli Nanus
Gladioli Nanus and its cultivars is a hardy type of dwarf gladioli with lovely flowers
Plant these fine bulbs either in Autumn - Fall or in spring time
Autumn - Fall Planting : Plant them in well prepared loosened up soil, remove clumps,plant the bulbs at a depth of 4- 6cm replace the topsoil and give a good mulch on top. we suggest a layer of approx. 5 cm. Give in spring ( April ) a fertiliser on top of the soil. The Nanus gladioli will bloom early in Summer - end of Spring.
Spring Planting : Plant them in well prepared loosened up soil, remove clumps,plant the bulbs at a depth of 4- 6cm replace the topsoil. If you like to stage them you can plant them in batches between April and June. They will flower according to the date of planting well into the end of summer.