View as List Grid
- Ø 9cmSalvia Nemorosa Mainacht May NightSalvia nemorosa Mainacht£4.95Stock 21Salvia nemorosa mainacht May Night is famous for the beautiful purple flowers and dark buds on the tall flowering spikes. This drought-tolerant... Learn More
- Ø 13cmSalvia Nemorosa Deep Blue 13 cm potSalvia Nemorosa Deep Blue£9.95Stock 54Salvia nemorosa Deep Blue is an easy compact growing plant. The deep blue flowers are flocking in bunches. Salvia nemorosa Deep Blue attracts... Learn More
- Ø 9cmSalvia nemorosa CaradonaSalvia nemorosa Caradona£4.75Out of stockThis is a hardy herbaceous clump forming Sage, grown for their decorative and aromatic foliage and beautiful upright spikes of flowers. The deep... Learn More
- Ø 9cmSalvia Nemorosa Snow HillSalvia nemorosa Schneehugel£4.50Out of stockSalvia nemorosa schneehugel Snow Hill is a clump forming perennial grown for their beautiful spikes of soft white accented by fragrant, gray- green... Learn More
- Ø 13cmSalvia Black and Bloem 13 cm potSalvia Black and Bloem£9.95Out of stockBe the first in your neighbourhood to grow this new variety of Salvia, it's unusual flowers are a wonderful combination of pale yellow with deep blue... Learn More
- Ø 13cmSalvia Farinacea Mystic Spires 13 cm potSalvia Farinacea Mystic Spires£8.95Out of stockSalvia Farinacea 'Mystic Spires Blue' produces long stems with dark blue flowers, they can be planted in the plant border but also can be used as a... Learn More
- Ø 17cmSalvia nemorosa Caradona 17 cmSalvia nemorosa Caradona£11.95Out of stockThis is a hardy herbaceous clump forming Sage, grown for their decorative and aromatic foliage and beautiful upright spikes of flowers. The deep... Learn More
- Ø 9cmSalvia nemorosa Rose QueenSalvia nemorosa Rose Queent£4.25Out of stockSalvia nemorosa "Rose Queen" is a popular perennial that grows up to 60 cm high. The first 25 cm of this is occupied by the green-gray leaves and... Learn More
- Ø 13cmSalvia Nemorosa Deep Blue 17 cm potSalvia Nemorosa Deep Blue£9.50Out of stockSalvia nemorosa Deep Blue is an easy compact growing plant. The deep blue flowers are flocking in bunches. Salvia nemorosa Deep Blue attracts... Learn More
View as List Grid
Sensational Salvias look good in any garden
Salvia is a large genus of annuals, perennials and shrubs. Flowering from mid summer and well into autumn, Salvia plants are tough and very easy to grow, preferring well-drained soil and full sun. Salvia plants bloom with many upright spikes of flowers, and bees just love them.
Many Salvia plants such as Salvia officinalis the herb Sage are grown for their aromatic, decorative foliage. We deliver Salvia bulleyana, Salvia guaranita, Salvia nemorosa and Salvia napifolia fresh from nursery.