- SeedsPeas American Wonder 100 GrDoperwten wonder van Amerika£5.75Stock 20Peas ‘American Wonder’ is a deliciously sweet tasting early, variety that requires no support. Peas are a rich source of protein,... Learn More
- SeedsPeas Kelvedon Wonder 100 GrDoperwten Kelvedon wonder£5.25Stock 15Peas Kelvedon Wonder is an early dwarf fast growing pea variety full of flavour. Its growing habit makes its an excellent crop for grwoing in... Learn More
- SeedsPeas Meteor 100grDoperwten Eminent£5.50Stock 26Peas Meteor is an excellent early variety with a dwarf habit. Ideal for growing in containers and even as an autumn sown crop. It produces plenty... Learn More
- SeedsPeas Mechlin 100 GrDoperwten Marktveroverar£5.95Stock 22Mechlin is a fast growing variety with a delicious delicate flavour. Full of vitamins and minerals. Can be used raw in salads, baked or cooked. ... Learn More
- SeedsSugar Snap Peas De Grace 100 GrPeulen De Grace£5.75Stock 17Sugar snap peas De Grace are round with a crispy texture and full of flavour. Can be eaten fresh off the vine or used in cooking, steaming, and in... Learn More
- SeedsSugar Snap Peas Record 100 GrPeulen Record£6.50Stock 23Sugar snap peas Record are round, crispy and sweet. Can be eaten fresh off the vine or used in cooking, steaming, and in salads. Sugar peas are a... Learn More
- SeedsSugar Snap Peas Delikett 100 GrPeulen Delikett£7.50Stock 13Sugar snap peas Delikett is a bush pea that are round with a crispy texture and full of flavour. Can be eaten fresh off the vine or used in... Learn More
You don't need a garden or greenhouse to grow your own herbs.
Our kits are ideal for growing herbs on your windowsill, they can be taken directly from the pot to the saucepan for maximum freshness and flavour.
Our seed packets complete with detailed growing instructions
Herb seeds - a mixed container of herbs growing outside by your kitchen door is very handy but if you don't have the space don't worry most herbs can also be grown indoors on a sunny windowsill and can be taken directly from the pot to the saucepan for maximum freshness and flavour.
We supply seeds for growing many of the most popular and useful varieties such as Basil seeds, Coriander seeds, Parsley seeds, Sage seeds, Thyme seeds and Rosemary seeds.
We stock mini greenhouses with herb seeds and compost for you to start of your seedlings; our mini greenhouse kits make great gifts.
Sowing your vegetable seeds
Crops such as lettuce and carrots are usually grown in shallow trenches. Firstly fork and level your Soil. Spread a stretched garden line over the Soil. Stand on the line and remove the Soil away with your garden hoe. Make your trench a half inch deep and sow your seeds a half an inch apart. Slowly pour water over them and pull back the Soil. Be sure not to damage what you have just sown. Do not forget to mark the spot, so you know where your vegetables lie. Be sure never to let them dry out. They need water to germinate.
Keep your vegetables growing
Stagger your planting by planting a few Vegetable seeds weekly and you will be rewarded with a Fresh cycle of vegetables every week. In very hot weather, protect the Seedlings with net cloches to stop them from wilting and to provide some Shade. If Seedlings apPear to be close together they will need thinning out but not with lettuce or Carrot as they can stimulate Carrot fly. Plant chives beside Carrot plants to discourage Carrot flies.