- 3 ltrCutflowerchnitblumenClimbing Rose Mazurika 3ltr PotsClimbing Rose Mazurika£19.95Stock 14Climbing Roses Mazurika or Mazurka is a large-flowering climbing rose. Pretty crimson red blooms at the old wood from May onwards. Suitable for... Learn More
- 3 ltrCutflowerchnitblumenClimbing Rose Pauls Scarlet 3ltr PotClimbing Roses Pauls Scarlet£19.95Only 7 leftA very strong climbing rose with dense flower heads in deep red. Blooms abundantly for weeks and has a high resistance against various fungi which... Learn More
- 3 ltrCutflowerchnitblumenClimbing Rose Pink Cloud 3ltr PotClimbing Rose Pink Cloud£19.95Only 1 leftClimbing Rose Pink Cloud is a large-flowering climber. Blooms in flushes throughout the season, producing pretty fucshia pink flowers with mild to... Learn More
- 3 ltrClimbing Rose New Dawn 3ltr PotsClimbing Rose New Dawn£19.95Out of stockPotted Climbing rose New Dawn is thought by many to be one of the best repeat-flowering climbing rose, producing medium sized, silvery blush-pink... Learn More
- 20-30cmClimbing Rose Coll. Golden/Red/Pink£26.95Out of stockCoral Dawn is a strong climber that bears mildly fragrant bright pink roses. They enhance walls or fences in no-time with their bright colours. Learn More
- 50-60cmClimbing Rose Coral DawnClimbing Rose 'Coral Dawn'£9.95Out of stockCoral Dawn is a strong climber that bears mildly fragrant bright pink roses. They enhance walls or fences in no-time with their bright colours. Learn More
- 20-30cmClimbing Rose Pauls ScarletPaul's Scarlet Climber£11.95Out of stockPaul's Scarlet has a high resistance against various fungi which quite often.destroys other roses. Learn More
- 20-30cmClimbing Rose Golden ShowerClimbing Rose 'Golden Showers'£11.95Out of stockGolden Shower is a mildly fragrant reliable climber flowering in a heavenly glowing gold from June to September. Learn More
- 20-30cmClimbing Rose IcebergClimbing Rose (Floribunda rose) 'Iceberg'£9.95Out of stockA lovely pure white rose used for climbing and as a free standing polyantha, strong resistance against diseases such as rose wilt. Flowers... Learn More
- 20-30cmClimbing Rose MetanoiaClimbing Rose 'Metanoia'£11.95Out of stockA great climbing rose with vivid orange flowers, climbing rapidly up to 3 mtr, the flowers emit a soft delicate scent. The brightly coloured... Learn More
- 20-30cmKordes Climbing Rose FlorentinaClimbing Rose Florentina£13.95Out of stockKordes Climbing Rose Florentina is a bushy upright climbing rose that produces in abundance large clusters of fragrant intense red with yellow... Learn More
- 50-60cmKordes Climbing Rose Golden GateClimbing Rose Golden Gate£13.95Out of stockThis wonderful climber picked up gold and silver medals in international Rose competitions for five consecutive years and it’s no surprise... Learn More
- 50-60cmKordes Climbing Rose MoonlightClimbing Rose Moonlight£13.95Out of stockThis Moonlight rose is quite exceptional for its many changing colours, beginning with soft orange or apricot buds when the blooms first form... Learn More
- 20-30cmClimbing Rose New DawnClimbing Rose New Dawn£9.50Out of stockClimbing rose New Dawn is thought by many to be one of the best repeat-flowering climbing rose, producing medium sized, silvery blush-pink... Learn More
- Climbing Rose New DawnClimbing Rose New Dawn£7.95Out of stockClimbing rose New Dawn is thought by many to be one of the best repeat-flowering climbing rose, producing medium sized, silvery blush-pink... Learn More
- Ø 11cmClimbing Rose RedClimbing Rose Red£7.95Out of stockPaul's Scarlet is a reliable old favourite. A very strong climbing rose with dense flower heads in deep red. Blooms abundantly for weeks and has a... Learn More
- 20-30cmKordes Climbing Rose WesterlandClimbing Rose Westerland£9.50Out of stockWesterland climbing rose created the Westerland by crossing the Friedrich Worlein rose with the floribunda circus rose. This hardy vigorous climber... Learn More
Climbing roses are not only beautiful they’re also very useful
Rapidly covering unsightly walls or fences in beautiful veils of flowers.
Rambling roses are quite often mistaken for climbing roses, however they’re not the same, climbers are repeat bloomers prodcue flowers throughout summer and autumn while rambling roses produce a flush of flowers only once at the beginning of summer.
Climbing roses can either make their own way through trees or over man-made structures or they can be tied and trained to grow up a frame. Climbing roses send out long shoots and their thorns help them to fix themselves to whatever they’re climbing.
Climbing roses bloom heavily in spring followed by scattered blooming throughout summer. Climbing rose blooms can be single, semi double or double and are almost all fragrant. Deadheading or removing faded flower heads from the climbing roses helps them to produce more flowers later in the season.
Train climbing roses during autumn while their new soft stems are still soft enough to be bent without breaking them. Climbing roses should be pruned back in winter after flowers have faded.
Why not add our Culvita Rose Manure fertilizer to your basket as it contains all the nutrients essential for healthy growth and an abundance of beautiful flowers and healthy foliage.