Iris Ensata also called the Japanese Iris is often used in the pond. This unique plant can also be planted very well in the garden. The iris comes back every year in the summer with all its color and splendor.
- Japanese Iris ensata Royal BannerIris ensata 'Royal Banner'£4.25 As low as £3.50Out of stock
- Iris Ensata Dinner Plate Blueberry Pie BIris Ensata Dinner Plate Blueberry Pie£5.25 As low as £4.50Out of stock
- Iris Ensata Dinner Plate Cheese Cake BarIris Ensata Dinner Plate Cheese CakeOut of stock
- Iris Ensata Dinner Plate Ice Cream BareIris Ensata Dinner Plate Ice CreamOut of stock
- Iris Ensata Dinner Plate Jell-O Bare rooIris Ensata Dinner Plate Jell-OOut of stock
- Iris Ensata Dinner Plate Tiramisu Bare rIris Ensata Dinner Plate TiramisuOut of stock
The botanical name for Japanese Iris is Iris ensata!
High quality plants with spectacular flowers against an affordable prices, shipped direct from our field for best quality.
Iris Ensata is extremely showy when planted by the side of a pond or as a backdrop for other plants in a perennial garden.
Japanese Iris likes to be planted in moisture retaining acidic soil in full sun or part shade and will not tolerate dry conditions.
Iris Ensata is also known as Iris Kaempferi.