View as List Grid
- 20-30cmEvergreenChamaecyparis Lawsoniana YvonneChamaecyparis Lawsoniana Ivone£4.95Stock 42Chamaecyparis Yvonne is a lovely golden cypress, strong against diseases and reasonably fast growing. Yvonne is ideal for hedges or as a... Learn More
- Ø 9cmEvergreenChamaecyparis obtusa DrahtChamaecyparis obtusa Draht£5.50Stock 25Chamaecyparis obtusa Draht is a slow-growing dense, dwarf growing conifer with dark green leaves suitable for the smaller garden or for growing in... Learn More
- Ø 19cmEvergreenLawsons Cypress GlobosaChamaecyparis lawsoniana. Globosa£14.95Only 4 leftThis slow growing false cypress 'Globosa' has blue to green leaves and is globular in shape hence its name Globosa. They are excellent plants for... Learn More
- 30-40cmEvergreenChamaecyparis Obtusa DrahtChamaecyparis obtusa Draht£14.95Stock 11Chamaecyparis obtusa Draht also known as Hinoki Cypress or Japanese cypress, it’s a dense dwarf conifer with green leaves. A hardy specimen... Learn More
- Ø 9cmEvergreenChamaecyparis Obtusa Nana GracilisChamaecyparis obtusa Nana Gracilis£7.50Only 6 leftChamaecyparis obtusa Nana Gracilis is a slow growing dense dwarf conifer with deep green, nicely shaped leaves. Learn More
- 30-40cm10xLawsons Cypress Hedge x 10Chamaecyparis Lawsoniana Columnaris£16.95Out of stockOut of stockLawson's Cypress is one of the fastest growing hedges available, the beautiful blue-green evergreen foliage provides privacy and shelter year round. Learn More
View as List Grid
Chamaecyparis can be used as specimen trees and for hedging
Chamaecyparis cultivars consist of dwarf and slow-growing varieties, and some suitable for rock gardens or even garden bonsai as they are easy to train.
The wood is scented, and is therefore highly valued in some countries such as Japan.