- -20%Ligustrum Ovalifolium Siberian Privet x 10Ligustrum ovalifolium 'siberian privet'Special Price £11.95 Regular Price £14.95Stock 100+
- -12%Prunus Laurocerasus Otto Luyken hedge x 5Prunus laurocerasus Otto LuykenSpecial Price £14.95 Regular Price £16.95 As low as £13.95Stock 53
- -41%Prunus Laurocerasus Caucasica x 5Prunus laurocerasus CaucasicaSpecial Price £9.95 Regular Price £16.95Stock 56
- -12%Portuguese laurel Prunus lusitanicaPrunus Lusitanica angustifoliaSpecial Price £5.25 Regular Price £5.95 As low as £4.95Only 7 left
- -12%Lawsons Cypress Hedge x 10Chamaecyparis Lawsoniana ColumnarisSpecial Price £14.95 Regular Price £16.95Stock 62
- -28%Platycladus orientalis aurea NanaPlatycladus orientalis Aurea NanaSpecial Price £3.95 Regular Price £5.50Stock 65
- Juniperus horizontalis Andorra CompactaJuniperus horizontalis Andorra CompactaStock 57
- -18%Juniperus Prince Of Wales 9 cm potJuniperus horizontalis Prince of WalesSpecial Price £4.50 Regular Price £5.50Stock 59
- -35%Juniperus sabina TamariscifoliaJuniperus sabina TamariscifoliaSpecial Price £3.75 Regular Price £5.75Stock 63
- -10%Juniperus squamata Blue CarpetJuniperus squamata Blue CarpetSpecial Price £4.95 Regular Price £5.50 As low as £4.75Stock 100+
- -10%Taxus Baccata Fastigiata AureaTaxus baccata Fastigiata AureaSpecial Price £6.75 Regular Price £7.50 As low as £6.50Stock 78
- -12%Cypressus Goldcrest 14 cm potCypressus GoldcrestSpecial Price £7.50 Regular Price £8.50 As low as £7.25Stock 44
- -10%juniperus scopulorum moonglow 9 cm potJuniperusSpecial Price £6.25 Regular Price £6.95 As low as £5.95Stock 39
Evergreen trees form the backbone of any garden design and are essential for providing structure and all year round interest
Evergreen trees are versatile and remain effective throughout the year and are perfect for that permanent structure in your garden. Their evergreen foliage is most appreciated during the long dark winter days as they will provide colour and joy to the garden when its most needed.
Evergreen trees do lose leaves but loses its leaves gradually and not because of adaptation to a cold or dry season but to replace the aging leaves throughout the year.