- 3 ltrCutflowerchnitblumenFloribunda Rose Arthur Bell 3ltr PotFloribunda Rose Arthur Bell£14.95Only 3 leftFloribunda Rose Arthur Bell is a small shrub with an upright, bushy growth, and glossy bright green foliage, prodcuing clusters of fragrant,... Learn More
- 3 ltrCutflowerchnitblumenFloribunda Rose Red Wanderer 3ltr PotsFloribunda Rose Red Wanderer£14.95Stock 11Red Wanderer is a compact and bushy, well-branched floribunda rose producing clusters of lightly fragrant, semi-double crimson blooms with yellow... Learn More
- 3 ltrCutflowerchnitblumenFloribunda Rose La Minuette 3ltr PotFloribunda Rose La Minuette£14.95Stock 11La Minuette is a beautiful bi colour Floribunda Rose. It produces clusters of heart-shaped double blooms in ivory-white tipped with red edges. It... Learn More
- 3 ltrCutflowerchnitblumenMeilland Floribunda Rose Rouge MeiloveMeilland Floribunda Rose Rouge Meilove£19.95Only 2 leftRose Rouge Meilove produces attractive medium-sized, deep red blooms which are a great contrast against the extremely healthy, disease-resistant... Learn More
- 3 ltrCutflowerchnitblumenMeilland Floribunda Rose Marie CurieMeilland Floribunda Rose Marie curie£19.95Only 0 leftMarie Curie is a charming, beautiful rose bearing pretty small blooms in a mix of bright pink and orange tones. This floribunda rose is part of an... Learn More
- 20-30cmCutflowerchnitblumenFloribunda Rose BonicaFloribunda rose 'Bonica'£9.95Out of stockFloribunda roses are popular garden roses because of their low-maintenance. Bonica is a strong rose with plenty of perfect double rose pink flowers... Learn More
- 50-60cmCutflowerchnitblumenWeeks Floribunda Rose Celebration TimeFloribunda rose Celebration Time£12.95Out of stockCelebration Time is an American bred variety which was previously named 'Cinco de Mayo' and was voted the All American Selection in 2009 . It... Learn More
- 3 ltrCutflowerchnitblumenFloribunda Rose Nina Weibull 3ltr PotsFloribunda rose Nina Weibull£14.95Out of stockNina Weibull is a dramatic red rose for the compact border. Does not grow too tall and is well maintainable in compact border. Has a soft rosy... Learn More
- 3 ltrCutflowerchnitblumenMeilland Floribunda Rose Leonardo DaMeilland Floribunda Rose Leonardo da Vinci£19.95Out of stockMeilland Floribunda rose Leonardo da Vinci from Meilland's Romantica series is a very popular nostalgic rose because its exceptional quality to... Learn More
- 3 ltrCutflowerchnitblumenJan Spek Floribunda Rose Satchmo 3ltrJan Spek Floribunda Rose Satchmo£19.95Out of stockRose Satchmo is a Jan Spek Floribunda rose. Blooms in flushes throughout the season producing clusters of medium to large, double blooms in bright... Learn More
- 20-30cmCutflowerchnitblumenFloribunda Rose Arthur BellFloribunda Rose Arthur Bell£9.95Out of stockRose ‘Arthur Bell’ (Rosa) produces an abundant non-stop show of pretty bright golden- yellow flowers, fading to cream with age with a... Learn More
Floribunda roses are so popular because they're so low-maintenance and produce plenty of clustered flowers
These days Polyantha roses are crossed with Hybrid Tea Roses to produce the Floribunda rose. Floribunda roses retain the bushy habit of the Polyantha rose combined with the re-blooming qualities of the Hybrid Tea Rose, and their blooms are produced in large clusters just like Polyantha roses.
The flowers on Floribunda roses don't all open at once so the bloom period is extended; as old roses fade new flowers appear continuously throughout summer. Floribunda rose blooms are single, double and semi double, most Floribunda roses are lightly scented.
Floribunda roses also produce rose hips extending their seasonal display into autumn and winter, roses hips attracting birds to the garden and they can be used to make teas and jams.
Why not add our Culvita Rose Manure fertilizer to your basket it contains all the nutrients essential for healthy growth and an abundance of beautiful flowers and healthy foliage.