View as List Grid
- 3xCutflowerchnitblumenPhlox paniculata Danielle x 3Phlox paniculata 'Danielle'£4.75Only 6 leftDanielle produces large pure white flower heads with a lovely delicate scent. It's a real winner, which will bring a luminous glow to your borders.... Learn More
- -10%3xCutflowerchnitblumenPhlox paniculata Purple x 3Phlox paniculata PurpleSpecial Price £4.05 Regular Price £4.50Only 6 leftThe perfect plant for the mid-summer border, produces large purple flower heads with a lovely delicate scent. Learn More
- Ø 9cmCutflowerchnitblumenPhlox paniculata DavidPhlox paniculata David£4.50Stock 27David is a Summer Phlox that produces masses of sturdy stems and deliciously fragrant huge clear white flower heads, over a clump of dark green... Learn More
- Ø 9cmCutflowerchnitblumenPhlox paniculata Blue BoyPhlox paniculata Blue Boy£3.95Stock 59Add height, charm and colour to the garden this year with the fabulous Phlox Blue Boy, it produces rounded heads of fragrant, rich soft, blue... Learn More
- Ø 9cmCutflowerchnitblumenPhlox paniculata EuropaPhlox paniculata Europa£4.75Stock 13These tall, eye-catching bushy upright perennials are ideal for sunny borders. Phlox Europa produces pure white flowers with pink eyes form dense... Learn More
- Ø 9cmCutflowerchnitblumenPhlox paniculata LauraPhlox paniculata Laura£4.75Stock 31These Phlox plants are great if you are looking for late colour in your borders. They are low maintenance and are great for attracting butterflies.... Learn More
- Ø 9cmCutflowerchnitblumenPhlox paniculata White AdmiralPhlox paniculata White Admiral£4.50Stock 39Phlox paniculata White Admiral is a magnificent perennial producing panicles of pure white, scented flowers. It blooms for months on end and makes... Learn More
- Ø 9cmCutflowerchnitblumenPhlox paniculata Blue ParadisePhlox paniculata Blue Paradise£4.95Stock 41Phlox paniculata 'Blue Paradise' has dark green leaves that give a beautiful contrast to the light blue flowers. Ideal for the perennial border or... Learn More
- Ø 9cmCutflowerchnitblumenPhlox paniculata Bright EyesPhlox paniculata Bright Eyes£4.50Stock 12Tall with masses of immaculate sweetly scented flowers in the midst of Summer. Ideal for the perennial border or as a freestanding plant. This... Learn More
- Ø 10cmCutflowerchnitblumenPhlox paniculata TenorPhlox paniculata Tenor£4.75Only 9 leftPhlox paniculata 'Tenor' flowers in the period July-August. The flowers of Phlox paniculata 'Tenor' are pinkish red in color. An easy to grow... Learn More
- Ø 9cmCutflowerchnitblumenPhlox paniculata SpitfirePhlox paniculata Spitfire£4.75Stock 37Phlox paniculata Spitfire flower between July and September. The colour of the blooms is unusual and sits between salmon, pink, orange and red. ... Learn More
- 3xPhlox paniculata Bright Eyes x 3Phlox paniculata Bright Eyes£4.75Out of stockTall with masses of immaculate flowers in the midst of summer very colourful and sweet scented, ideal for the perennial border or as a freestanding... Learn More
- 9xPhlox giant flowering mix x 9£8.95Out of stockGiant flowering Phlox paniculata are very colourful and sweetly scented. They are ideal plants for the perennial border attracting many butterflies... Learn More
- Ø 9cmCutflowerchnitblumenPhlox paniculata StarfirePhlox paniculata Starfire£4.95Out of stockPhlox paniculata Starfire is a very rewarding plant for your sunny border. They bloom abundantly with deliciously perfumed, cherry red blossoms... Learn More
- Ø 9cmCutflowerchnitblumenPhlox paniculata 'Fujiyama' 9 cmPhlox paniculata 'Fujiyama'£4.50Out of stockPhlox paniculata 'Fujiyama' is a strong and richly flowering variety with white flowers, the plant likes to be in a sunny place and on a humourous... Learn More
View as List Grid
Phlox are ideal plants for growing in the back of perennial border or as a freestanding plant
Phlox paniculata is a tall growing phlox variety, it produces masses of very colourful and sweetly scented flowers in clumps throughout summer.
In the wild this is a tall plant reaching 6ft and the flowers are usually pink. Plants also tend to grow in partial shade in damp soil. In gardens, these plants need staking.
Almost every phlox is advertised as "mildew-resistant". In general most new varieties are less affected by mildew than some older varieties.