Autumn coloured shrubs
These shrubs are known for their beautiful autumn colours, enjoy a completely different color in your garden just before winter sets in.
View as List Grid
- -20%20-30cmJapanese Acer palmatum Atropurpurea 9 cmAcer palmatum 'Atropurpurea'Special Price £6.80 Regular Price £8.50Only 5 leftSlow growing small deciduous tree, ideal for small gardens. Acer 'Atropurpurea' is one of the most reliable acers. Learn More
- -20%20-30cmAcer palmatum Katsura 9 cmAcer palmatum KatsuraSpecial Price £7.15 Regular Price £8.95Stock 100+Acer palmatum ‘Katsura' is a dense, compact, upright Japanese maple noted for its ever changing foliage. Learn More
- -35%20-30cmAcer palmatum Orange DreamAcer palmatum Orange DreamSpecial Price £5.80 Regular Price £8.95Stock 60Acer palmatum Orange Dream (non-dissected type) is a most unusual maple with a unique colour Learn More
- 20-30cmAcer palmatum SeiryuAcer palmatum Seiryu£8.95Stock 26Acer palmatum Seiryu is a dissected cultivar that has an upright form that’s mostly vase-shaped when young. Learn More
- 20-30cmBee friendly flowersBerberis thunbergii Dart's Red LadyBerberis thunbergii Dart's Red Lady£6.50Stock 58Berberis thunbergii Dart's Red Lady is a lovely dwarf barbarry with deep purple red foliage truning brilliant orange-red in autumn. The shrubs... Learn More
- Ø 9cmBee friendly flowersBerberis thunbergii Pink QueenBerberis thunbergii Pink Queen£6.50Only 1 leftBerberis thunbergii Pink Queen is a compact upright growing barbarry with deep purple - red variegated foliage. The growing height is up to 150 cm... Learn More
- 40-50cmEdible fruitAronia prunifolia VikingAronia Prunifolia Viking£9.95Stock 47Aronia x prunifolia Viking is a beautiful upright deciduous spring flowering shrub with fantastic autumn colour. The dark green leaves turn dark... Learn More
- 30-40cmJapanese Acer palmatum Atropurpurea 14Acer palmatum 'Atropurpurea'£16.95Out of stockSlow growing small deciduous tree, ideal for small gardens. Acer 'Atropurpurea' is one of the most reliable acers. Learn More
- 80-100cmStandard Cotinus Royal PurpleCotinus coggygria Royal Purple£19.95Out of stockAlso known as the "Smoke tree", because it flowers in July and August with pinkish-purple smoke-like plumes. Position this tree where the sun can shin Learn More
- 20-30cmBee friendly flowersBerberis x media Red JewelBerberis x media Red Jewel£5.95Out of stockBerberis x media Red Jewel is a compact shrub with glossy attractive shiny leaves. Its prized for its spectacular semi evergreen foliage, reddish... Learn More
- 20-30cmBee friendly flowersBerberis thunbergii BagatelleBerberis thunbergii Bagatelle£6.50Out of stockBerberis atropurpurea thunbergii Bagatelle is a dwarf growing barbarry ideal for border fronts and rock gardens Learn More
- 20-30cmBee friendly flowersBerberis thunbergii Rose GlowBerberis thunbergii Rose Glow£6.50Out of stockBerberis thunbergii 'Rose Glow' makes a statement with its brown reddish pink mottled foliage. The shrub blooms with yellow flowers during spring,... Learn More
- 20-30cmAcer palmatum PhoenixAcer palmatum Phoenix£8.95Out of stockAcer palmatum 'Phoenix' is a beautiful tree with great ornamental value. Learn More
- 40-50cmJune Berry Amelanchier lamarckiiAmelanchier lamarckii£4.25Out of stockAlso known as Juneberry or Serviceberry, this fantastic deciduous shrub puts on an outstanding show for most of the year, starry white flowers... Learn More
View as List Grid
Create different moods and styles in gardens
Autumn invokes soft and glowing and indulgent moods, warm colours inspire a sense of well-being in the soft, warm light fall settings.
Autumn leaf colour can be quite spectacular in a garden, choose you favourite from our many autumn coloured shrubs.