Sedum - Stonecrop
View as List Grid
- 3xBee friendly flowersSedum spectabile Matrona x 3Sedum spectabile 'Matrona'£6.50Stock 11The pink flower heads bloom on top of strong stems which, unlike many Sedums and need no support. Learn More
- Ø 10cmBee friendly flowersSedum Sieboldii 10 cm potSedum Sieboldii£5.95Stock 46Sedum Sieboldii has a different colored leaf. Sedum Sieboldii is an easy growing summer bloomer that stands out for their beautiful flowers.... Learn More
- Sedum Combo Autumn Fire/matrona£9.95Out of stockA great Sedum combo of 2 different coloured sedums to bring colour and depth to you borders or rock Learn More
- 3xSedum Spectabile Autumn Fire x 3Sedum spectabile Autumn Fire£6.50Out of stockSedum spectabile Autumn fire blooms with clusters of vivid red broccoli-like flowers on grey green fleshy stems Learn More
- Ø 9cm3xSedum spathulifolium Cape Blanco x 3Sedum spathulifolium Cape Blanco£9.95Out of stockThe thick leaves are silver dusted and create a decorative background for the golden blooms. Learn More
- Ø 9cmBee friendly flowersSedum cauticola LidakenseSedum cauticola Lidakense£4.25Out of stockSedums are great herbaceous plants to bring fabulous colour to a mixed border or cottage garden in late summer. Sedum Lidakense has starry pink... Learn More
- Bee friendly flowersSedum Autumn JoySedum autumn joy£5.25Out of stockSedum Autumn Joy will bring fabulous colour to a mixed border or cottage garden in late summer. It produces neat clumps and long-lasting vivid... Learn More
- Sedum Munstead Dark RedSedum munstead dark Red£6.95Out of stockSedum Munstead Dark Redwill bring fabulous colour to a mixed border or cottage garden in late summer. It produces neat clumps and long-lasting... Learn More
- Sedum greenSedum Green Flowering£7.95Out of stockThis Sedum is a great addition for a mixed border or cottage garden. It produces neat clumps and long-lasting vivid flowers. A great plant for... Learn More
- Ø 10cmBee friendly flowersSedum Sieboldii mediovariegata 10 cm potSedum Sieboldii mediovariegata£6.50Out of stockSedum Sieboldii mediovariegata are good plants for border plants, but also for rock gardens. Sedum Sieboldii mediovariegata prefers to be in full... Learn More
- Ø 9cmSedum Album Coral Carpet 9 cm potSedum Album Coral Carpet£5.25Out of stockSedum Album Coral Carpet, is a evergreen and ground covering succulent, they have very small, round, first green leaves and later in the summer and... Learn More
- Ø 14cmSedum Herbstfreude / Autumn Joy 14 cmSedum Herbstfreude / Autumn Joy£9.50Out of stockExtending the season of interest in the garden this year with Sedum Herbstfreude. In late summer it produces bright green foliage and flat heads of... Learn More
- Ø 13cmBee friendly flowersSedum cauticola LidakenseSedum cauticola Lidakense£7.95Out of stockSedums are great herbaceous plants to bring fabulous colour to a mixed border or cottage garden in late summer. Sedum Lidakense has starry pink... Learn More
- Ø 7cm5xSedum kamtschaticum Stonecrop x 5Sedum kamtschaticum ' Weihe Stephan'£9.50Out of stockA strong hardy perennial that will slowly spread covering large areas, great for suppressing weeds and growing between gaps in pavements. The yel Learn More
- Ø 7cm5xSedum spurium Schorbusserblut x 5Sedum spurium£9.95Out of stockAlso known as Sedum Dragons blood this carpet forming succulent has attractive fleshy foliage and clusters of pretty deep, pink star-shaped flowers... Learn More
View as List Grid
Sedum plants are more commonly known as Stonecrop!
Select one of our Sedum Perennial Plants, they'll grow almost anywhere as long as there is good drainage, they're practically maintenance free, great for suppressing weeds and growing between gaps in pavements.
Sedum succulent plants are very popular because of their interesting forms and hardiness, Sedums thrive on neglect and are drought tolerant.
The only special requirement Sedums have is very good drainage, Sedums rarely suffer from pests or diseases.
Sedums make excellent ground covering plants, creeping Sedums also known as stonecrops are low growing plants and spread quickly keeping weeds at bay.