Palms are elegant houseplants that give an exotic, tropical feel to your interior. Palms, such as the Elegans palm and Kentia palm, are easy to grow indoors and can tolerate moderately low light. Most palms prefer bright, indirect light, if desired you can move the plant to a lighter location in winter. Water the plant regularly so that the compost never dries out and be careful not to overwater. In winter, allow the surface of the compost to dry out slightly before watering.
- 40-50cmCycas revoluta 14 cmCycas revoluta£42.95Stock 19The Cycas Revolta also known as Sago Palm is a very old variety; leaves from this plant have been found in carbon deposits millions of years old.... Learn More
- -15%80-100cmHowea forsteriana PalmHowea Forsteriana PalmSpecial Price £50.95 Regular Price £59.95Stock 35Transform your living space into a tropical indoor garden with this exotic Palm. Howea forsteriana Palm also known as Kentia palm and has a single... Learn More
- -14%100-120cmAreca palmAreca Dypsis lutescensSpecial Price £47.25 Regular Price £54.95Stock 15Brighten up your home or office with this popular Air purifying Areca Palm. This houseplant also known as the Butterfly Palm is easy to... Learn More
- -18%60-80cmAreca palmAreca Dypsis lutescensSpecial Price £30.30 Regular Price £36.95Stock 25Brighten up your home or office with this popular Air purifying Areca Palm. Learn More
- 30-40cmAreca palmAreca Dypsis lutescens£10.95Stock 66Brighten up your home or office with this popular Air purifying Areca Palm. This houseplant also known as the Butterfly Palm is easy to... Learn More
- 20-30cmParlour palm Chamaedorea elegans 9cmChamaedorea£11.95Stock 73Parlour palm is a popular house plant and easy to care for as it is slow-growing and thrives in low light and cramped space. It thrives in home and... Learn More
- 50-60cmParlour palm Chamaedorea elegans 17cmPalm Chamaedorea elegance£24.95Stock 23Parlour palm is a popular house plant and easy to care for as it is slow-growing and thrives in low light and cramped space. It thrives in home and... Learn More
- 40-50cmCycas revoluta 12cmCycas revoluta£28.95Out of stockOut of stockThe Cycas Revolta also known as Sago Palm is a very old variety; leaves from this plant have been found in carbon deposits millions of years old.... Learn More
Style your interior with a palm houseplant
These plants can instantly improve the look of any room in your home, which is one of the main reasons why these houseplants are so popular. Place the palm houseplant in the middle of a table, standing pillar or in a dull corner. You will be amazed how the plant is a great decoration in your home. They are available in a wide range of colors and sizes, making it easy to choose a houseplant to match your interior.
Kentia Palm - Howea forsteriana
The Kentia palm can be recognized by its deep green, feathery leaves. It is one of the strongest indoor palms. This beautiful palm species comes from an island east of Australia and is easy to care for. The palm tree is loved not only in many living rooms, but also in offices. If you take good care of the Kentia palm, it can grow tall. It can grow up to 2.50 meters high.
Areca - Golden cane palm
The areca, also known as the golden cane palm, is one of the better-known types of palm trees that can be found in the living room. This popular houseplant is native to the humid tropics of Southeast Asia. The Areca is a lush palm with beautiful thin leaves. With its graceful appearance and easy care, the Areca is very popular. With its beautiful, gracefully growing trunk and green leaves, this palm tree is an asset to any interior. In addition, the golden palm trees purify the air.
Growing and caring for palm trees indoors
Palm plants require relatively little maintenance, with some simple care you get the best out of this plant. Most palm plants prefer bright, indirect light. This houseplant does not like direct sunlight as it can burn the leaves of your palm plant. Keep the potting soil moist, that's what this houseplant likes. Don't let the soil get too dry, because then the leaves will get brown tips. Give the palm liquid plant food a few times a year. This will help keep your plant healthy and strong.