September colours garden x 21
- 3 x Aster dumosus Wood's Blue
- 3 x Delphinium hybrid 'Pacific Giants' blue
- 3 x Japanese Anemone hybrida Honorine Jobert
- 3 x Rudbeckia Gold Sturm Bare Root
- 3 x Sedum spectabile 'Matrona' Bare Root
- 3 x Sedum spectabile Autumn Fire
- 3 x Solidago virgaurea 'Goldenrod' Crown of Rays Bare Root
|Delivered as||Bare roots|
|Preferred Soil||Any soil|
How to take care of September colours garden x 21
Plant according to the instructions printed on each package, tall varieties at the back and small to the front. Bulbs are best planted in groups together. Anemones need soaking prior to planting. Plant in well drained soil, prepare the soil by working in some organic fertiliser pellets around a spade deep. In cold areas, apply a thick mulch cover in winter to protect from frost. In warm areas mulch will help to keep the soil cool and retain moisture. Water well after planting and keep doing so for the first month. Soak the soil rather than watering over the plants to prevent fungal diseases. Apply fertiliser during the growth season by means of an general border fertiliser. In autumn store non hardy summer bulbs in a cool but frost-free place, protect from mice. Replant in spring. Remove dead flower heads regularly from all plants to encourage new and bushy growth. Divide plants every 3-4 years in early spring to avoid overcrowding.
Delphiniums are poisonous do not eat any parts.Depth (arrow pointing down), Spacing ( horizontal arrow), flowering period ( e.g.: v = May) and full grown height ( arrow pointing up).
For additional instructions see product packaging.
- -25%3xBee friendly flowersRudbeckia Goldsturm x 3Special Price £4.10 Regular Price £5.50